0 Offer(s) Available
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
valid till 29th May
Build-Measure-Learn feedback loop is at the core of the Lean Startup model. (Eric Ries, The Lean Startup)
Better product with leaner resources, is what summarizes this learning material. This bundle includes following courses:
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Lean Management
- Minitab Training
Lean Six Sigma is an improvement methodology that combines the best of Lean concepts and Six Sigma tools. Lean Six Sigma emphasizes taking advantage of the value generation focus offered by the lean method, while maintaining the statistical rigors of the Six Sigma methodology.
AADTraining’s training in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to improve processes, product and efficiency. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be capable of developing and assisting project teams and leading Lean Six Sigma projects from start-to-finish.
The LSSGB training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. Further, it helps you execute and interpret Six Sigma tools and use Lean principles. The LSSGB training also focuses on the statistical tools and Lean tools.
Minitab is a statistical package used for improvement in statistics-based projects. AADTraining brings to you online Minitab training that enables professionals to learn about Minitab application from the comfort of home. Minitab training online includes audio-video chapters, quizzes and practice tests for extensive practice.
Lean Management certification is a globally recognized certification in quality management. The term Lean Management refers to an end to end business process and system for organizing and managing product development, manufacturing, operations, service, suppliers, customer relations, and the overall enterprise. Lean applies in every business and every process. It is not a cost reduction program, but a way of thinking and approach to optimize end to end processes to have maximum value for everybody
At the end of AADTraining’s training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and implement lean concepts
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Perform hypothesis testing with normal and non-normal data, Describe Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Use Lean tools for process control
- Minitab Certification Benefits Better data analysis Regression analysis Multivariate analysis Measurement system analysis Analysis of variance
- The certification enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Lean Consultant, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
- Top companies like GE, AlliedSignal Corporation, McKesson Corporation, 3M, AXA, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Ford Motor Company, Glaxo SmithKline, Honeywell, HSBC Group, Motorola, Wipro, Xerox, and many more have invested in implementing Lean Six Sigma concepts. Thereby, they have increased the number of opportunities for Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
- Start up Ventures
- Software Industry
- Service Industry
- Manufacturing Sector
- Hospitality Sector
- Healthcare Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Banking Industry
- Startup enthusiasts, efficiency nazis, and everyone who is looking to build a great product with lean resources
- Quality Managers, Quality Analysts
- Lean Consultants, Quality control Consultants
- Everyone who is looking to have a bright career in Quality domain
To get certified from IASSC in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, appear for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam and score a minimum of 580 points out of 750 total points.
Upon achieving this, the professionals will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the IASSC or its designated Examination Institute, People Cert.