1 Offer(s) Available
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
valid till 29th May
Get 1 course free :Business Analytics foundation – RTools
Pay for 1 course and learn 1 more course(s): Business Analytics foundation – RTools for FREE.
AADTraining’s training in Big Data & Hadoop is an ideal training package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. The course equips participant to work on the Hadoop environment with ease and get hands-on with various modules such as YARN, Flume, Oozie, Mahout & Chukwa.
Along with this course, get 9 hours of Business Analytics Professional – R Language Online Self Learning Course free
- According to Gartner – “Big Data & Analytics is one of the top 10 strategic technologies for businesses and there would be 4.4 Million Big Data jobs by 2015”
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics
- According to IDC – “Big Data market would grow up to $16.1 billion”
- According to Indeed.com – “Certified Big Data analysts start earning $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers”
- According to Robert Half Technology’s ‘2015 Salary guide for Technology professionals’- “Big Data is one of the key drivers for Technology hiring in 2015.”
- Master the concepts of Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn)
- Learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive and perform data analytics using high level scripting language under Pig & Hive
- Have a good understanding of Ecosystem and its advance components like Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler etc.
- Understand advance concepts Hadoop 2.0 : Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop
- Get hands-on experience in different configurations of Hadoop cluster, its optimization & troubleshooting
- Understand Hadoop Architecture by understanding Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles (vHDFS 1.0 & vHDFS 2.0)
- Understand advance concepts of parallel processing in MapReduce1.0 (or MRv1) & MapReduce2.0 (or MRv2)
- Process Big Data sets (around 3.5 Billion Data Points covering in 5 Projects) with high efficiency and can derive a logical conclusion, which is helpful in live industrial Scenarios
- The certification make participants ride the Big data wave, enhance their analytics skills and help them to land in job roles like Data Scientist, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect and Hadoop Tester.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
- Certified analysts earn $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers. (Source-www.payscale.com)
- Certified Big data professionals with hands-on exposure to industry relevant tools have a growing career graph.
- Possessing this coveted skill makes it easier for an aspirant to switch to his/her industry or function of choice
- Data Management professionals
- Data warehousing professionals
- Business intelligence professionals
Learning Benefits of Business Analytics Professional – R Language:
- Work efficiently on data exploration, data visualization and predictive modeling techniques with ease
- Gain fundamental knowledge on Analytics and how it assists in decision making
- Understand and work on statistical concepts like linear & logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting
Key features of Business Analytics Professional -R Language:
- 9 hours of High-Quality e-Learning content
- 20+ Case studies and tools videos
- 4 Business Analytics Simulation exams
- Have the flexibility to choose from 3 different modes of learning
- Get hands-on lab Exercises
- Work on 5 Real life Industry based Projects covering 3.5 Bn Data Points spanned across 11 Data Sets. All Projects are based upon real life industrial scenario.
- Completing any one project out of the five projects given by AADTraining. The outcome of the project should be verified by the lead trainer and the candidate is evaluated thereafter. Necessary screenshots of the outputs of the project should be mailed to email@example.com
- Clearing the online examination with a minimum score of 80%. Note: It is mandatory that a participant fulfills both the criteria i.e. completion of 1 Project and clearing the online exam with minimum score of 80% to become Certified Big Data & Hadoop Developer.