0 Offer(s) Available
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
Flat 30% Off on All Online courses
valid till 29th May
CompTIA A+ certification is widely in demand globally, as it offers the initial momentum to get into the technology vertical.
CompTIA Network+ certification is widely in demand globally, as it accelerates professionals to leap high in the technology vertical.
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certification is widely in demand globally, as it accelerates professionals to leap high in the technology vertical. Apart from this, there are several reasons why one should go for this certification.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials, Cloud + certification is a globally recognized certification in IT service management. Ideal for professionals working in IT environment, CompTIA Cloud Essentials Professional certification demonstrates one’s knowledge on cloud from business and technical perspective. AADTraining brings to you CompTIA Cloud Essentials Professional certification training through a blended model of learning.
- 86% of hiring managers said that IT certifications were of high priority while evaluating a candidate.
- 53% of IT recruiters said the job of evaluating certified candidates were much easier as it saved them time and money.
- Organizations that have a high number of certified help desk staff on board, can handle 11 % more phone calls and 28 % more field service calls than organizations with less number of certified staff.
- CompTIA certifications are a stamp of approval of a candidate’s fundamental knowledge and skills set required for IT jobs. This eases the hiring process considerably as the credentials are linked to specific job roles.
- Organizations understand the value of a CompTIA certified candidate.
- CompTIA certifications are highly acclaimed in the IT industry and potential employers from Fortune 500 companies look for professionals with CompTIA credential.
CompTIA Network+ certified professionals earn an average of $53000 and have a wide scope to grow and branch into many other IT disciplines. Worldwide statistics show that the certification is already held by 900,000 IT professionals.
The growth opportunities are higher in Fortune 500 companies like Dell, HP, Ricoh, Sharp and Xerox as they recommend or require CompTIA Network+ for the role of networking technicians.
The certification is a technical prerequisite for aspiring IT technicians looking to join the Apple Consultants Network.In addition they are also recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Defense for their technical capabilities.
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certified professionals earn an average of $55000 and have a wide scope to grow in their careers. They are most sought –after in top organizations like Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as CSC, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman
CompTIA Cloud Essentials, Cloud+ certification is a globally recognized certification in IT service management. Ideal for professionals working in IT environment, CompTIA Cloud Essentials Professional certification demonstrates one’s knowledge on cloud from business and technical perspective. Simplilearn brings to you CompTIA Cloud Essentials Professional certification training through a blended model of learning.
- Technical support specialist, Field service technician, IT support technician, IT support administrator and IT support specialist
- Network administrator, Network support technician, Internet systems administrator or an IT cable Installer
- System administrator, Sales Solution Specialist, Servers Software Developer, Servers System Engineer, IT Server Administrator, Systems Engineer, Server technician, Network support technician or an Internet systems administrator.
- Security Engineer, Security Consultant, Network Administrator or an IA Technician or Manager.
To get certified by CompTIA, candidate needs to do the following:
Candidates who want to be CompTIA A+ certified must pass two exams.
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 exam covers fundamental topics like computer technology, configuring and installing PCs, laptops, related hardware and basic networking.
- CompTIA A+ 220-802 exam covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, mobile operating systems – Android and Apple iOS.
The validity of CompTIA A+ certifications issued in 2011 or later are for three years. Participants can keep their certification current through CompTIA’s Continuing Education Program.
Candidates who want to be CompTIA Network+ certified must pass the N10-005 exam.
The exam consists of:
- Maximum of 100 questions
- The questions are multiple choice and performance-based
- Duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The minimum passing score is 720, on a scale of 100-900.
Candidates who want to be CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certified must pass the SY0-401 exam. The exam consists of: Maximum of 90 questions Duration of the exam is 90 minutes The minimum passing score is 750