COBIT® 5 Foundation
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is meant for IT professionals seeking knowledge and understanding of the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. The COBIT® 5 Foundation course includes 6 lessons that provide knowledge of the 5 principles and 7 enablers that form the basis of the COBIT® 5 business framework of governance and management of enterprise IT. Additionally, there are real-life scenarios and quizzes that provide relevance to the content.
On completing the COBIT® 5 Foundation course, you can:
- Demonstrate your learning and understanding by taking up the COBIT® 5 Foundation exam and earning a certificate of completion
- Understand the IT management issues in your organization/enterprise and know how to use COBIT® to respond to those challenges
- Put into practice the knowledge from COBIT® 5 framework, and recommend applications of COBIT® for enterprise-wide projects
- Take up advanced COBIT® 5 courses and their exams like the following:
- COBIT® 5 Implementation to master the approach to implement the governance of enterprise IT based on a continual improvement lifecycle and
- COBIT® 5 Assessment to master the understanding of how to perform a formal process capability assessment.